Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust
- Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust
We provide emergency and non-emergency services to the residents of East Surrey, North-East West Sussex, and South Croydon, including the major towns of Crawley, Horsham, Reigate and Redhill; a community of over 535,000 people.
At East Surrey Hospital in Redhill we provide acute and complex services and a range of outpatient, diagnostic services whilst Crawley Hospital and Horsham in West Sussex and Caterham Dene Hospital and Oxted Health Centre in Surrey provide less complex planned services. East Surrey Hospital is also the nearest trauma unit for Gatwick Airport.
We are one of the best performing Trusts in England:
- The Care Quality Commission (CQC) has given us a good rating
- SASH are in the top 20% nationally for staff recommending the Trust as a place to work or receive treatment
- Our staff are amongst the most motivated in the country, SASH is well above the national average for overall staff engagement
- We are one of the safest hospitals in the country according to CQC’s intelligent monitoring
- Up to 96% of people surveyed would recommend us to their friends and family
- National Patient Safety Awards Winner